- Astonishingly simple test menu (do you really want a 200 page test guide?).
- Prices you will actually understand and remember.
- Fast and easy, from order to shipping to results delivery.
- We love to help! Special requests appreciated, and issues rapidly addressed with a smile ☺
- We’re here for you! Talk to a real live person when you call (no annoying phone trees)
- Free testing for pets of doctors and all staff members
- No Contracts, ever. Our service levels and support should keep you, not complex legal agreements
- Awesome Prices! Save money and smile :)
- Billing questions addressed immediately. In fact, you make the call - just remove anything in question from your bill, no need to ask.
THE ZNLABS LEADERSHIP TEAM
We're pretty good at this lab stuff.
Dr. Andrew Loar
COO, Co-CMO and Co-Founder
Dr. Loar was raised in a traveling military (USAF) family and moved nearly a dozen times before finishing high school in Atlanta Georgia. He originally attended McGill University, in Montreal, for his undergraduate studies and graduated from the University . . . Read More
Dr. David Gardiner
Co-CMO, Chief Pathology Officer and Co-Founder
Dr. Gardiner received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from Cornell University and completed his veterinary anatomic pathology residency and Masters of Science (MS) degree at Colorado State University and is board certified in veterinary . . .Read More
CEO and Co-Founder
Dave, AKA DG2, is originally from Cape Town, South Africa, but has never been on a safari or in a single gold mine. Rather, after a few attempts, his family moved to the US to pursue the American Dream. Read more
Everett Smith, MBA
CFO and Co-Founder
Everett Smith is a business professional with more than 15 years experience in corporate accounting and finance working for Fortune 500 companies in the high tech and medical device industries. As a collaborative team member in a variety of leadership . . .Read More